Do you need to rewrite your CV? Do you need help searching and applying for jobs?
If so we are running a series of free courses from 23 July, which may include:
- Creating/updating a CV or covering letter
- Online job seeking
- Computer basics, mouse and keyboard skills
- Setting up files and folders
- Setting up and using personal email (Gmail)
- Learn about RealMe and MyMSD
Courses will run on Tuesday and Thursdays, 9 am - 11 am. Places are limited.
To register your interest please contact Marlborough District Library (Blenheim) on 03 520 7491 or email email@example.com.