Visitors to Marlborough District Libraries' website can opt to share pages via social media or by email using the share links on each page.
Marlborough District Libraries reserve the right to remove contributions and followers on its social media pages that break the rules or guidelines of the relevant communities and the guidelines listed below.
Messages and images on our social media pages must always be polite, appropriate and relevant.
Inappropriate messages include but are not limited to:
- Advertising of products or services
- Publication of content subject to third party copyright
- Photos or videos of people without their prior consent
- The same, or similar message published multiple times (spamming)
- Profane, obscene, threatening, abusive, offensive or defamatory messages or images
- Personal information or contact details