Find out more about our policies. If you have any questions about our policies please contact us.
- Membership terms and conditions and Privacy Statement - everyone who joins must read and agree to these.
- Lost and damaged items policy
- Donations policy
- Child protection policy - we aim to provide a safe space for children and young people
- Library manners - our guide for children who visit the library
Facilities and collections
- Displays and exhibitions policy - we offer a variety of display spaces
- Social media policy - our guidelines for commenting on our social media channels
Marlborough District Council has a Child Protection Policy in place.
The Marlborough District Libraries are pleased to exhibit works, samples and other objects submitted by community groups, individuals and businesses.
Marlborough District Libraries are happy to receive donated items which enhance the collection.
We want everyone to enjoy their visit. That means looking out for each other with good manners and some shared rules.
Lost, assumed lost or damaged items policy.
To join Marlborough District Libraries you must read and agree to our Terms and Conditions.
Visitors to Marlborough District Libraries' website can opt to share pages via social media or by email using the share links on each page.
Copyright, privacy and disclaimer information for use of this site.